YachtFull offers a unique Sales Service. The first stage is organizing the listing and marketing of the boat with the end result of a buyer being found and an offer agreed upon. The second stage involves taking both buyer and seller through the process of contracts, surveys, sea trials, subsequent negotiations and, of course, the baffling paperwork in relation to title, registration, VAT etc. If the seller would like to organize the first stage himself, YachtFull offers a dedicated sales service for the more complex and challenging second stage.
The second stage
The more complex second stage includes the following;
- taking both buyer and seller through the process of contracts, surveys, sea trials, subsequent negotiations and, of course, the baffling paperwork in relation to title, registration, VAT, RCD. For more formal advice on paperwork matters, a buyer should seek further advice from qualified sources such as the relevant customs authority or in the case of RCD, a notified body
- Using NBMS approved legal contracts for the sale and purchase process
- Using NBMS legal documents for Transfer of Ownership
- Fast and Safe transfer of ownership via our Client Account YachtFull
- Providing guidance and administration services in respect insurance, yacht registration, transport in order to assist the purchaser by their new purchase
Who might use this service?
We can act on behalf or either buyer or seller. We always act on behalf of the instructing party, whether this is the buyer or seller. We do however have a clear duty of care towards all parties involved in the sale and purchase. Our charges are always payable by the party instructing the service. Where a buyer and seller decide to jointly instruct us, they must do so within their own private agreement, with just one party formally instructing us to act on their behalf. We cannot be instructed by both parties