Joeri Saly from is authorised to supply an official valuation report as Full registered | certified EMCI yachtbroker & appraiser ®.
An appraisal is an important document. Finance and insurance are partly based on the valuations. Also in other matters valuations are important, for example in divorce, settlement of estates and business issues.
We are able to tailor the valuation to suit your particular requirements and desk top valuations prices start from € 250,00 including VAT. We can also arrnage for a more in depth valuation with a visit to the yacht prices are by quotation depending on the vessels location and report type required.
Please go to our Contact page to email us for a quotation.
- Name and details of appraiser, principal and ship owner
- Description of the purpose of the valuation
- Date, time and location of the valuation
- Valuation Statement and signature
- Vessel details (construction, built, construction number, technical data, available equipment)
- Evaluation reference table (at least three similar objects are identified and compared)
- Special data and findings
- Current market value and conditions attached
- Execution Value and associated conditions
- Original and current replacement value (if known)
- Insured value (if known) and associated conditions
Description, preparation or exclusion of:
- CE and / or other official approvals
- Insurance Position
- Legal positions on mortgages, loans, fittings and other onerous duties if requested
- Maintenance Position both performed as necessary as anticipated
- Records, including shipping register (register) if requested
- tax position
- Vessel Related documents, permits and certificates